OpenEmu 2.0.1 requires OS X 10.11 or above
- Fixed new system plugins not being available.
- Fixed save states not saving if alert is suppressed.
- Add Odyssey²/Videopac controller graphic.
- Note: If BIOS files were not importing correctly after a new core install, please remove the imported files, restart the app and import your BIOS files again.
Changes since OpenEmu 2.0
- Added support for new systems:
- Atari 5200
- Atari 7800
- Atari Lynx
- Famicom Disk System
- Nintendo 64
- Sega CD
- Sony PSP
- Sony PlayStation
- Redesigned UI with a beautiful, modern look.
- Added real-time gameplay rewinding.
- Added Save States and Screenshots organizers.
- Added Homebrew collection with over 80 great games.
- Added automap support for SteelSeries Nimbus and Stratus XL controllers.
- Optimized input handling to eliminate latency.
- Fixed performance for certain GPUs.
- Updated translations.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Known Issues since 2.0
- Control mappings have been reset due to changes with the input system.
- Previous Sega Genesis/Mega Drive save states have been removed due to unresolvable incompatibilities with the Genesis Plus GX emulator.
- Using f.lux while playing games can cause performance issues or crashes, please disable f.lux to avoid problems.
- If using a Mac with dual GPUs, consider using gfxCardStatus to switch to the higher-end discrete GPU for improved performance.